2017 was filled with many many highlights
1. Speaking at the SARRC breakfast
I spoke at the 2017 SARRC Community Breakfast about my journey with autism. I gottwo job offers from different schools. My then current employer Christ Luheran School's assistant principal Lisa Rogers was there to hear me speak as she knew Dr. Danny Openden, SARRC's president. Also Omni Bioceutical Innovations team was there! It turns out that my now current employer AZ School Boards Association was in attendance too.
These days it's December 9, 2017 and people still talk about my speech which was in April of last year. I need bodyguards in the community. Lol!!
2. Starting my new job at AZ School Boards Association
Like I said above my new employer AZ School Boards Association was at the SARRC Community Breakfast at the AZ Biltmore hotel's Frank Lloyd Wright Ballroom! A few after I inter viewed with ASBA and got the job. This job was meant to be. Every one is so fun to be around and the office environment is inclusive!
3. Eaton Family Costa Rica Trip
Last summer my dad's family took an unforgettable trip to Costa Rica. We stayed at Villa Manzu. We enjoyed family bonding time, time with the Lord and did some amazing excursions. Even though it was a long day of travel I will never forget this trip and still cherish the memories!
4. Getting involved in First Place Phoenix- my future home
I have gotten involved with First Place Phoenix, my future home. I was chosen to serve on the Resident Leadership Academy and have had two meetings with a staff member from First place about this program. We are starting to recruit future members for this board. The latest initiative I have jumped ob noard to help with is the jobs program which hopes to create 20 jobs by 2090 as I am passionate about ensuring adults and teens with autism and other unique abilities find jobs!!
1. Speaking at the SARRC breakfast
I spoke at the 2017 SARRC Community Breakfast about my journey with autism. I gottwo job offers from different schools. My then current employer Christ Luheran School's assistant principal Lisa Rogers was there to hear me speak as she knew Dr. Danny Openden, SARRC's president. Also Omni Bioceutical Innovations team was there! It turns out that my now current employer AZ School Boards Association was in attendance too.
These days it's December 9, 2017 and people still talk about my speech which was in April of last year. I need bodyguards in the community. Lol!!
2. Starting my new job at AZ School Boards Association
Like I said above my new employer AZ School Boards Association was at the SARRC Community Breakfast at the AZ Biltmore hotel's Frank Lloyd Wright Ballroom! A few after I inter viewed with ASBA and got the job. This job was meant to be. Every one is so fun to be around and the office environment is inclusive!
3. Eaton Family Costa Rica Trip
Last summer my dad's family took an unforgettable trip to Costa Rica. We stayed at Villa Manzu. We enjoyed family bonding time, time with the Lord and did some amazing excursions. Even though it was a long day of travel I will never forget this trip and still cherish the memories!
4. Getting involved in First Place Phoenix- my future home
I have gotten involved with First Place Phoenix, my future home. I was chosen to serve on the Resident Leadership Academy and have had two meetings with a staff member from First place about this program. We are starting to recruit future members for this board. The latest initiative I have jumped ob noard to help with is the jobs program which hopes to create 20 jobs by 2090 as I am passionate about ensuring adults and teens with autism and other unique abilities find jobs!!
Comments
Post a Comment